I’m on a mission to specialize my web design agency.
Not because business isn’t good. We’re doing fine.
In 2016, our great team of 3 co-workers worked with over 60 clients on website design, graphic design, and branding. We had a ton of fun, took a lot of adventures, and proudly created measurable results.
It’s just… I know we can be better.
I’ve already seen it happen. When we work with multiple clients in the same industry or take on multiple projects that are similar, we do better work every time.
What if we could take that effect and magnify it?
Become a deeply specialized digital agency that delivers consistently excellent results?
Become well-known and respected by a specific type of client?
Finally stand out in the sea of website designers, given our unique value proposition?
Sounds great, right?
The problem is, I don’t really know how to do it. But I’m going to figure it out.
Follow Along or Join In
Please join in on my ongoing video series on YouTube or emailed progress report as I tackle the fears and work involved in identifying a specialty. We’ll talk about target clients, fear of change, and brand positioning.
It might be boring, or it might be super interesting. I’m not really sure. But I really hope it helps you.
If you do watch (thank you!), leave a comment or ask a question, and I’ll be sure to get back to you.
We’re in this together.
Find Out More
I’ve been lucky enough to be a guest on a few awesome podcasts and shows where I share more of my story.
- Live in the Feast: How to Specialize Your Business – March 28, 2018
- Unemployable: Specialize to Thrive, with Sara Dunn – March 14, 2018
- How I Built It: Sara Dunn and Niching Down – March 6, 2018
- Matt Report: Niching down your web design business – February 7, 2018
- Jeff Large Podcast: Embracing the Risk of Specializing: A Conversation – January 17, 2018
- WPSessions: How To Sell Ongoing Service – November 28, 2017
- Hallway Chats: Episode 5: Sara Dunn – July 13, 2017
- SEObits.fm: Celebrating SEO Success With Sara Dunn – July 31, 2017
- WP Round Table: 143: Sara Dunn – 11Web – July 10, 2017
- OfficeHours.FM Podcast: Stretch Goals and the Power of Live Events – February 13, 2017